- financial claims or bills in shared titles in one tackle
- residential mortgage report or tenancy agreement in joint manufacturers
- formal communication that links you in one street address
Proof of joint resources, businesses or obligations for at least a couple of years by 31 December 2020:
- tax statements, companies commitment or investments
Proof mutual duty for a toddler by 31 December 2020:
- the childa€™s rise certificates which details both parents
- a custody of the children contract demonstrating that youa€™re live collectively and revealing adult duty
The evidence will have to reveal that youa€™re however the unmarried (tough) lover associated with the EEA or Swiss person and the individual of Northern Ireland, or you’re today the company’s mate or civilized companion.
So long as youa€™re their kids, grandchild or great-grandchild
Youa€™ll only have to give this information should you decide dona€™t posses another file granted for you personally of the factor that youa€™re the child, grandchild or great-grandchild associated with EEA or Swiss resident or guy of Northern Ireland (or of these mate or civil companion).
Another data in this article incorporates:
- children permit
- a residence card
If you decide toa€™re the kid, grandchild or great-grandchild of one of north Ireland, onea€™re unlikely getting another document.
If you fail to bring a relevant file, a persona€™ll should display evidence of your union.
Recognised varieties of facts through the utilizing:
- complete beginning certification
- a court order, instance a special guardianship purchase
- additional information which match the caseworker that you’re the immediate descendant associated with the EEA or Swiss national or people of Northern Ireland (or regarding spouse or municipal mate)
In the event that youa€™re a baby, grandchild or great-grandchild who is elderly 21 or higher, and also you were not before allowed pre-settled position in system as a toddler outdated under 21, wea€™ll will need to provide information you maya€™re (or for the appropriate stage are) dependent upon your EEA or Swiss person or person of north Ireland father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent (or on their own wife or civilized mate).
Youa€™ll should possess the adhering to evidence, as suitable, to show your dependency:
- proof of your financial dependency, for example financial institution records or dollars transfers
- proof an individual wanting and obtaining the non-public good care of the EEA or Swiss resident or guy of north Ireland (or their unique mate or municipal mate) on big overall health premise, for example a letter from a hospital guide
Whether your parent, grandparent or great-grandparent isn’t an EEA or Swiss person or individual of Northern Ireland but is the wife or civil lover of a person that’s, you should give research:
- of your own connection with your own father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent
- that your mother, grandparent or great-grandparent am the partner, civil spouse or unmarried (resilient) mate of an EU, EEA or Swiss person, or individual or Northern Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Recognised forms of research include:
- a valid record of record of a wedding or civilized partnership recognized within the rule of The united kingdomt and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, like for example a marriage or civil partnership certification
- a legitimate offshore subscription paper for a same love relationship which is entitled to get treated as a municipal cooperation under the Civil relationship Act 2004
Any time youa€™re his or her centered mother or father, grandparent or great-grandparent
Youa€™ll only have to provide this data so long as you dona€™t posses a relevant record granted for your requirements regarding schedule you’lla€™re the dependent mother or father, grandparent or great-grandparent of an EEA or Swiss resident or individual of Northern Ireland (or regarding mate or municipal companion).
Another report in this article includes:
- a family group permit
- a home credit
Should you decidea€™re the dependent folk, grandparent or great-grandparent of one of Northern Ireland, a persona€™re improbable getting a relevant file.
Unless you get a relevant file, you need to incorporate proof of your own connection. Accepted styles of explanation feature:
- whole rise document
- additional documentation which fulfill the caseworker you are the immediate descendant of EEA or Swiss resident or individual of Northern Ireland (or of their spouse or civil mate)
Where she or he, grandchild or great-grandchild is not at all an EEA or Swiss resident or guy of Northern Ireland nevertheless spouse or municipal companion is actually, make sure you offer verification:
- of the relationship to your little one, grandchild or great-grandchild
- that youngsters, grandchild or great-grandchild ended up being the wife, civil lover or single (sturdy) mate of an EU, EEA or Swiss national, or individual or Northern Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Popular types of data feature:
- a legitimate contract of report of a wedding or civil cooperation recognised according to the law of Great Britain and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, just like a marriage or municipal collaboration certification
- a legitimate international enrollment post for a very same love-making partnership that’s eligible for be addressed as a municipal partnership beneath Civil Partnership operate 2004
If you employ on or after 1 July 2021, of in the event that you pertain before that go steady as well EEA or Swiss resident your people of Northern Ireland are under the chronilogical age of 18 (or am on 31 December 2020), you will additionally have to offer evidence of their dependency on it or for their wife or municipal lover.
Should you decidea€™re her established relative
It is possible to best apply as a depending relative should you decide found its way to the united kingdom by 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020. You are unable to join up the EU, EEA or Swiss resident family member as a dependent general in EU agreement design in the event that you get here after 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020.
You need to keep a relevant report given to you personally beneath EEA legislation from the factor which youa€™re the reliant comparative of an EEA or Swiss person (or, when the application regarding record was made before 1 February 2017, of their spouse or civil mate).
Another file here consists of:
- a family group license
- a home card
It is vital that you in addition provide proof which commitment because of the EEA or Swiss resident (or, exactly where relevant, their spouse or civilized partner) continually are present (or managed to do therefore for your duration of residency relied upon).